+ Discover What The Geeks Know That You May Not
- Mr Money Mustache: The Low Information Diet
- Steve Pavlina: 10 Weaknesses Of Human Intelligence
- Matthew Kelly: Read A Great Book - Video
- Steve Pavlina: Intelligence = Truth + Love + Power
- Get Rich Slowly: Increase Your Financial IQ
- The Simple Dollar: What Is An Education Really Worth
- Steve Pavlina: Spirituality vs Intelligence
- Forbes: Intelligence Is Overrated
“Ideas shape our lives. Ideas shape history. We all have a need for a constant flow of ideas that inspire us, challenge us, illumine our minds, teach us about ourselves and our world, show us what is possible, and encourage us to become the-best-version-of-ourselves.
We need a diet of the mind just as much as we need a diet of the body. The ideas we feed our mind today tend to form our lives tomorrow.
Think of it in this way: We become the stories we listen to. It doesn’t matter if we get those stories from movies, music, television, newspapers, magazines, politicians, friends, or books- the stories we listen to form our lives.
If you want to understand any period in history, simply ask two questions: ‘Who were the storytellers?’ and ‘What story were they telling?’ Winston Churchill, Francis of Assisi, Charlemagne, Napoleon, Charlie Chaplin, Adolf Hitler, Bob Dylan, Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Abraham Lincoln, Marilyn Monroe, Nelson Mandela, and Jesus each told a story.” – Matthew Kelly, The Rhythm of Life