+ Discover What The Geeks Know That You May Not
- One Mile At A Time: My Top Ten Travel Destinations
- Mile Value: My 2015 Travel Goals & How To Make Yours
- One Mile At A Time: Identifying Travel Goals
- Million Mile Secrets: Set Your Travel Goals For Next Year
- Mile Value: Starting At The Begining
- Travel Is Free: How To Start Planning An Award Trip
- The Points Guy: Credit Card Strategies For Award Travel Goals
- Frequent Miler: Necker Island, 1.2 Million Miles & He We Come!
“Every great achievement was once impossible until someone set a goal to make it a reality.
Lewis Carroll's famous masterpiece Through the Looking Glass contains a story that exemplifies the need to dream the impossible dream. There is a conversation between Alice and the queen, which goes like this:
‘I can't believe that!’ said Alice.
‘Can't you?’ the queen said in a pitying tone. ‘Try again, draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.’
Alice laughed. ‘There's no use trying,’ she said. ‘One can't believe impossible things.’
‘I dare say you haven't had much practice,’ said the queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.’
When you dare to dream, many marvels can be accomplished. The trouble is, most people never start dreaming their impossible dream." - Meir Liraz, The 100 Top Inspirational Anecdotes and Stories
Creating travel goals will open your mind to different cultures, philosophies, and worldviews. Creating travel goals will open your heart to foreign lands, people, and traditions. Creating travel goals will begin to dissolve stains of prejudice that threaten to overtake society. Money spent on travel reaches far beyond any education you will ever receive from a book or classroom.